7 Reasons Nick Cannon is our Hero
Nick Cannon is one cool guy and today we are going to share the reasons why. Pay special attention to reason #2.
- He just joined up with Men’s Wearhouse to donate and collect clothes for men reentering the workforce. #giveasuit
- Canine Companions for Independence and the whole gaggle in the Habersham Forest love him because he partnered with NexGaurd to tell stories of the CCI service dogs and their owners. Check out the stories, narrated by Nick Cannon, at http://herotails.com
- He loves toys! (Nick if you read this…we do too!)….and he makes them too. Like this Ncredible Rocket Copter (pictured below) . Thus bad boy launches up to 150 feet and has LED lights that can be seen up to half a mile away.
- He works hard and started young. At just 17, he had already secured a gig as the warm-up comedian on Nickelodeon’s “All That”
- He is one dapper fellow. And you know how we love fashion. Recently all eyes were on him at the Perry Ellis show at Mens Fashion Week. Check out the article on Women’s. Wear Daily here.
- He was married to Mariah Carey. We love her and she sure loves her dogs.
- He loves his dogs. So much in fact that when he and Mariah Carey got divorced they could not decide over the custody of their eight dogs. It was a bitter argument because they did not want to split them up and they both loved them all dearly. Check out the story here
So Nick, I, Sassafrass Jones, and the rest of us in the forest, humans and Steiff alike, think you are amazing. Keep up the good work.