I know it’s late and mommy is sleeping but guess what….we are in the brand new December issue of Atlantan. I am so excited!
The mice, the owls, the pandas…all of us Steiff’s are jumping off the walls in the Habersham Forest.
My mom, Cathleen Smith Bresciani, got to show off a few of her favorite things.
I will have wonderful dreams now…..Verdura Jewelry, the ABC book, our big magical christmas party next weekend, and all the love in the Habersham Forest, my forever home #sjforeverhome
So much is brewing and happening in the Habersham Forest. It seems everyone is hard at work prepping for our big weekend in New York City. I am so excited I can barely sleep at night. Of course the Verdura Holiday party is going to spectacular and I will share all the glam and sparkly details on that in the next few days, but I wanted to let all of our friends around the world know about our book reading on December 6, 2015 hosted by the Loews Regency Hotel.
It is going to a blast, especially for the little ones, the women, the men, and most importantly the canines. And yes, I will be there (still working on my outfit) but I am talking about the amazing canines from the Humane Society of New York who are going to be there searching for their Forever Home. My mission on this trip, aside from getting to take in the sights of the city at Christmas time and my big Verdura debut, is going to be to get these little friends adopted by loving families.
Here is the invitation that my found inside my mom’s trunk in the Habersham Forest. It is where she keeps her very important items, and I may have slipped it out for a few hours so I could make sure I could get it on the blog. I don’t think mommy will mind though. She is the one who dedicates all of her time and effort into finding dogs and families Forever Homes.
Although a lot of my friends and critters will be joining us for this delightful afternoon, some of them have to stay behind and hold down the Forest while we are gone. So, if you can’t go, don’t you worry, I will make sure some one takes pictures and I will make sure to give you guys a play by play of the party as soon as we get back to our Magical Forest of Habersham.
With the holidays approaching, my mom, the mice and the forest of little critters are hard at work in
the Style Studio in Habersham Forest. My house is like a winter wonderland with toys and bows and so many stylish couture outfits for my friends. From hats and bows, to crowns capes and skirts, the whole forest is getting dressed and ready for their fashion début. Some of the pieces, like the Haute hats from the Milliner mouse are still in production but I can’t help but share a few fabulous items I noticed on my daily walk around the forest.
Also, you can buy these looks and Steiff friends on the website. Just go to www.sassafrassjones.com
These are a few of my favorite dressed up Steffs. Here we have my family of mice decked out in handmade outfits, hats and bows, courtes of M(s. Lynn. Then there is the puffed up dog with the tulle outfit and my favorite: The Hello Kitty-themed skirt and outfit that was created just last week in the Habersham Forest Style Studio.
And these are just the beginning. Get ready to be blown away by the jewels, hats, clothing on our favorite gaggle of Steiff buddies.
Some of these are for sale, (each Steiff dressed in garb has been hand made with the best of the best) on the website www.sassafrassjones.com
Here is my first Sassy Steiff Fact….#sassysteifffact….
Of course we know that Steiff animals and teddy bears are simply the best in the market, but did you know that there is The Steiff Purity Law that ensures each animals meets the highest standards.
- NO HARMFUL SUBSTANCES We voluntarily go far beyond the legallyrequired standards and even surpass them. Because we are convinced that only animals which pose no health hazard deserve the good name Steiff.
- NO ALLERGENIC SUBSTANCES We have high expectations of our suppliers whom we oblige to adhere to the strict Steiff guidelines. We extensively examine all the basic materials before they are used in production.
- NO HARMFUL DYES OR COLOURS We have voluntarily imposed stricter regulations than required by law for all our dyes and colours. Children can put Steiff products in their mouths without any misgivings.
- HIGHEST-QUALITY MATERIALS Only the finest natural fibres, such as mohair and alpaca or woven fur made of synthetic fibres, are woven in our own weaving manufactory, Steiff Schulte in Duisburg. Furthermore, we use only carefully-selected, inspected materials by well-known manufacturers.
- LINT-FREE PLUSH The plush of a Steiff animal has always been something special. It is extraordinarily true-to-nature, soft, long-lasting and does not lose any hair. We use only lint-free uppers made of the highest quality.
- NO HARMFUL FILLINGS We use exclusively new and non-harmful materials from the factory for the fillings of our Teddy bears and soft animals. The fillings of our animals are, of course, inspected by Oeko-Tex.
- HIGHEST-QUALITY SEAM WORKMANSHIP This is ensured by the standardised Steiff seam width as well as the high density of seams, which is typical only for animals from our company. A Steiff animal will last a lifetime.
- HYGIENIC PRODUCTION For the production of our animals, we pay careful attention that we adhere to all hygiene and cleanliness standards. For example, that is why use metal detectors during all the production processes.
- INDEPENDENT INSPECTION For decades, we have had our products independently inspected by the LGA in Nuremberg, and we collaborate intensively with other independent institutes, such as T†V and Dekra. In our laboratory in Giengen an der Brenz, we conduct over 12,000 additional tests every year. The Steiff Quality Management System is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 (German Industrial Standards).
- QUALITY SINCE 1880 Throughout the various production steps, we produce continuously environmentallyfriendly as well as in view of the flawless quality and longevity of our products. A Steiff animal can be a companion throughout a whole childhood and still be a source of joy even as an adult.
Thanks to http://www.steiffbearusa.com for this information on our cuddly animals!
I am so excited to welcome you to my blog! I have so much love to share and stories to tell. I will start with some exciting news about ME! Hard at work in the Habersham Forest Style Studio, the workers created my very own Steiff animal. Now, there are 600, limited edition Steiff Pekingese dogs named Sassafrass Jones. A dream come true! Oh, and I even have my very own set of Sassafrass Jones Chartreuse glasses (and an extra pink pair for a little variety).
I promise I won’t make every blog about me, but this is a very special occasion. I am a Steiff animal. From an abandoned dog with glasses to a Steiff! Amazing!
There are only 600 of this “mini-me” available so you may want to get your hands on me. Click here to buy this special Steiff.
But there is more, I even have a suitcase that is the perfect fit for my perky self and you can get all sorts of accessories to dress me up and make me even more fabulous. Personally, my favorite is the suitcase where I am wearing my cape and crown. But the ones with the hats, made by Madeline the Milliner Mouse is irresistable as well.